Transition. Grow. Flourish.
Welcome to Ascend Family Institute. Whether you cannot wait to start changing your life for the better or you have been ordered to services you would rather not participate in, our goal is to respect you and do whatever we can to make your time with us useful. You may find many of the answers to your questions right here on our website and we invite you to direct additional questions to individual providers using the contact information provided on our Staff pages.
For more information
Ascend Family Institute provides individuals, couples, and families an inviting, competent, and ethical environment to grow in times of transition, particularly families impacted by divorce or separation. We provide therapy for individuals, couples, and families aimed at decreasing stress for our clients and protecting children from harm.
At Ascend Family Institute, we pride ourselves on applying 10 core values. We keep these core values in mind every day to assist you to transition, grow, and flourish in your new beginning.
- Integrity & Ethics - To be guided by what we know is right no matter what the sacrifice
- Self-Care - To care for our boundaries well so we can care for others well
- Innovation - To be known for finding a way to do what is difficult
- Competence - To be highly trained and up-to-date
- Accountability - To know that what we are doing is working
- Collaboration - To partner together in a way that each person's strengths are maximized
- Dialectics - To hold competing truths for ourselves, our colleagues, and our clients
- Honest Communication - To say what we mean in caring ways to ourselves, each other, and our clients
- Generosity - To multiply the positive impact of our success by giving back
- Mentoring - To invest in colleagues and trainees to achieve the mutual benefit of learning from one another